Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rachel's S.O.I Weekly Edition #2



I was recently persuaded (or you could say FORCED by Megan) to detox my skin. I was using so many different things, and all were great products, but I went a little overboard with the mixing and matching and I was breaking out and just not feeling fabulous. She started me on washing in the evening with Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel which is really nourishing feeling and simple in formula. In the mornings and at night I moisturized with Arcona's Magic White Ice. With the exception of eye cream, that is ALL I was allowed to use. Big change.

This bring me to our topic, I'm slowly working things back in, but I realized that for some people, a little less is a little more. What's your approach to skin care?

Does your skin like to be primped and pampered? Does it feel hydrated from just a little love and not too much fuss? Are you that middle of the road girl who knows how to treat herself with a masque but keeps it simple?

2 comments:

  1. I have recently (past month) gotten myself into a routine that works pretty well for me. Strangely enough, it also entails Arcona in the am and i use my ANSR: Prep in the am and pm. my skin can handle it without drying out. I liked to pretend i was doing my skin a favor by using a bunch of different things... Just gotta keep it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like leaving it to the experts at Blush! I just had an amazing Skin Treatment today and I feel super clean and refreshed.

    ReplyDelete