Monday, January 24, 2011

Arcona Men Profiency


I finally had the courage to consult with Rachel at Blush Beauty Bar, and let her know all about my imperfections or as I call it "the blackhead convention on my nose"...she took a good look at what I was dealing with, and recommended that I start using Arcona Men Proficiency - cleansing & exfoliating pads for body and face. She gave me very simple instructions on how to use the product, what to do and what not to do, it contains Salicylic Acid and Retinol which combats stubborn breakouts, and leaves your skin cleansed and helps reduce enlarged pores. She also told me that I should cut the pads in half, and use one half every nite after cleaning my face. With her instructions, I went for it...after using this product for 2 weeks, I have already noticed a change, and within time my condition should improve and hopefully the "blackhead convention" will no longer be something that I will have to deal with. I was told to use it over a few months to get the best results. And I will do just that.
My skin is super sensitive, so before using this product I was a little worried about the reaction my skin may have to it, as I have tried other products that have just made the condition worse. Arcona is really on top of their game, their products do exactly what they say they will do.


Positive : It really works, leaves your skin feeling refreshed, restores skin. This product is super effective and restores your pores and nourishes the skin. It also smells like hazel, which is really awesome, unlike other brands where all you smell is alcohol after applying them on your face/skin. The packaging is very nice, the container which holds the pads is well built and it is almost impossible for this product to dry up ( unless you forget to seal it back up ).

Negative : There should be a warning on the package : Wash hands after use and make sure that your hands are completely clean before touching other body parts. The first night I used it, I just rinsed my hands, and then put body lotion on my body...about 5 minutes later...my body started to tingle...it went away, but the active ingredients were still on my hands after using the product...but now I know how to use this product and I will not have to deal with this issue anymore.

By : Dave
_________________________

Consult with Rachel at Blush Beauty Bar for any questions you may have regarding skin problems or product knowledge. She will find the right product for you.

Blush Beauty Bar 513 NW23RD AV - Portland - 503.227.3390

No comments:

Post a Comment