Friday, July 23, 2010

Green Tea Goods - Herbal Body Balm


I guess it was only a matter of time before I finally saw something that I couldn't resist to try and buy. Just FYI - this blog is coming from a guy who has no clue about beauty products or the beauty world, so my opinion is fair and honest.
Green Tea Goods came into Blush Beauty Bar the other week, and I was drawn to it almost immediately, the smell coming from the package took me back to China Town in NYC ( the good smell from China Town ) anyways...I tried the Herbal Body Balm for a few reasons. I have very dry skin, and I always need something on it to keep it from drying up. On the label the Herbal Body Balm says " moisturize and soothe with natural ingredients"...all skin care products say that, so I was a little hesitant, but the smell of green tea was just too much to pass down. I applied some on my arms, I wanted to see if my skin would react to this. It didn't react badly to it at all, so I decided to try some on the back of my neck, and to my surprise, my skin was feeling great. When I say I have bad skin, I do, I spent most of my childhood fighting off skin problems that no doctor could figure out, but after hundreds of tests, I finally know what makes my skin react negatively to certain products. With this in mind, I wanted to see if the Herbal Body Balm would work as a Deodorant, so I went ahead and applied some on under my arm pits, and went to work where I was working quite hard that day, lifting and moving stuff, so there was quite a few times I was sweating...and the best part, my co-worker told me "you smell like Tea...and it smells good"....so to wrap this up...Green Tea Goods is one of the best products I have used in a long time, it is made in Portland,Oregon and it is not tested on animals. I would use this on the airplane also, to keep my skin protected while flying, skin normally dries out on long flights. I keep one in my backpack for whenever I need to use it.
You can find this item and other Green Tea Goods Products at Blush Beauty Bar ( 513-517 NW23RDAV - Portand,Oregon)
By Blush Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment