Tuesday, June 1, 2010

O My Goodness Organic Glycolic Anti-wrinkle Scrubbing Wash by Treat


O My Goodness Organic Glycolic Anti-wrinkle Scrubbing Wash by Treat by Lazy Girl

I have never gotten the memo on body washes. I see advertisements for them all the time and I just don’t ever see the point. First of all, maybe I don’t want to smell like orange blossom or tahitian jasmine all day. I usually make my scent decision when I am fully dressed. And I kind of feel like body wash is a total waste....I have to use so much of it that I feel like half of it is going down the drain--squirt for one leg....squirt for second leg...squirt for body...oops...that squirt just fell off my hand and went down the drain.

So when the Blush Girls let me try Treat’s O My Goodness Organic Glycolic Anti-wrinkle Scrubbing Wash, I was pretty skeptical. I half heartedly agreed, thinking that I could pawn off the review on my daughter. Then, when my soap ran out, I pulled it out and started trying it.

I am pleasantly surprised! I love the product. I love the smell (minor). I love the little scrubbing dots in it to help scrub my skin (not too rough). I love the fact that it makes my skin less dry because I battle my dry skin constantly.

The package says there’s 2.5% glycolic acid mixed with organic aloe that helps exfoliate dead skin cells, stimulate cell turnover, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.

Whatever....I love the fact that I can wash my face with the same stuff as I wash my body. For a lazy girl, that’s a real find!

No comments:

Post a Comment