Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HARAJUKU LOVERS FRAGRANCE

A Pre-teens Perspective, by Otter Girl


Well, the time has come for me to write again. And this time about perfume!! As all of my friends know, I have a HUGE collection of perfume in the little cupboard above my bed. (Most of them are from my mom..) Although I don’t wear perfume a lot, it’s something I like to play around with.

So a lot of people are talking about Gwen Stefani’s new line, the Harajuku Lovers. She has made a perfume line. (As if that wasn’t obvious from the first paragraphs.) Their fragrance is exquisite, and she lives up to her fame. As always, I have some favorites.

I’ll start off with G. I think this one is really inspired by Gwen. (Can you see the G??) It’s very fruity, like a mixture of pineapple and oranges. I keep sniffing it, because I just can’t get enough of it. This is most definitely a date clashed with chilling with friends type of perfume.

Next is Baby. This one is sort of musky, not my favorite. I don’t want to bash it or anything, but just doesn’t strike me as..well..I don’t actually have any word to describe it.

Next Music. It’s a nice sort of smell, the kind that gets mixed in your hair, just tangled and dangling there. It’s got a lot of flower scents in it.

LOVE! That’s what the next ones called. I think it’s an appropriate name. Now this is the kind of perfume that is a mixture of fruit and flowers and all things heavenly. This is one that’s going in my collection!

Last, but definitely not least, Lil‘ Angel. This one is good. If I had to pick a favorite, it’d be this one. It’s kind of like Love, but different. It’s name suits it well, in my opinion. This one is for school, probably.

As I said before, be prepared for some dazzling surprises coming from Spring Lines. Stay tuned for the spoilers!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment