Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NARS Orgasm Illuminator by Lazy Girl


NARS Orgasm Illuminator

The NARS Orgasm blushes are stuff of legends. It’s always touted as the one color that looks good on everyone. I gamely bought my blush, used it faithfully, and realized one day that it really didn’t look that great on me. Sigh. So when the Orgasm Illuminator was announced and all blogosphere was gaga, I wasn’t in any hurry to buy it. I didn’t want to spend my hard earned cash on another product that disappointed. But being the makeup junkie I am, I had to try it--not expecting a thing.

Ok. I am wrong.

It’s great.

I was expecting it to be the same corally color as the blush, but it’s not. It’s surprisingly easy to use...just a small dab smoothes on my skin with just a hint of color. As I learned from my makeup maven, Dawn, it works really well under my foundation--the glow comes through. I can also use it as a highlighter over my foundation--the glow sits as quiet and elegant as can be.

So, while I won’t be using my Orgasm multiple or blush, I will be using the illuminator. Finally!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, especially if it lasts. I have the Orgasm blush too but rarely use it.

    I love your blog and your store! Just added you to my blog roll: preppyinportland.wordpress.com

    Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete