Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stila One Step



Stila One Step Makeup Foundation reviewed by Lazy Girl

When it comes to my foundation, I am truly lazy. I don’t like to have to go through several steps just for foundation. My laziness peaks during the summer when I barely even get the urge for mineral foundation...I mean, how easy is mineral foundation? Just swirl and go, right?

Anyhoo, when the Blush girls gave me Stila’s One Step Makeup, I was excited--It’s primer, foundation, concealer, and powder in just one step. A lazy girl’s dream! With just a pump or two of the product, my entire face was covered--and it looked pretty good. On my most motivated days, I wear primer, foundation, concealor, and powder....all done in separate steps. Did it look like that? Well, no, but it did give me great coverage with a pretty, natural look. It is definitely something that I would gravitate to in the summer...when I am even too lazy to swirl product on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment